The "Education" page comes as part of a desire to make this website not just a source of interesting, thought provoking, and sometimes entertaining documentaries, but also a key source of financial education.
While it is intended more for the traders and investors that visit the site I believe these lectures, webinars and the more educational focused documentaries will be useful for anyone interested in learning more about finance, economics, business and investing.
The purpose of splitting out the straight forward documentaries from the educational material is that it allows us to expand the reviews and content here but without taking away from the core documentary focus.
- Alexander Elder - Trading for a Living
- David Swensen on Asset Allocation Strategy
- Developing a Winning Sell Strategy
- Finance and Insurance as Powerful Forces in Our Economy and Society
- George Roberts: Don't Miss Opportunities
- Guest Lecture by Stephen Schwarzman
- How to Build Your Own Options Trading Hedge Fund
- How to Start a Hedge Fund
- Jack Schwager: 15 Hedge Fund Market Wizards
- Jack Schwager - Winning Methods of the Market Wizard
- Private Equity: The Return of the Masters of the Universe
- Quantitative Easing - How It Works
- Roundtable with Dave Moenning: Is It Time to Buy Detroit?
- The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World
- The Future For Investors
- The Future of Finance
- There Are No Shortcuts in Investing - William F. Sharpe
- Tim Melvin's Value Approach to the Markets
- True Goals in Investing
- Warren Buffett MBA Talk